[Submitted on : 14 Apr 2007]
We are a Laser Job Shop in India with German technology partnership. We undertake jobworks for laser cladding of valves seats, hardening camshafts, welding gear components etc. We have professionally trained engineers from Germany....more
Metal Reclamation Technology in Electroplating
[Submitted on : 29 May 2007]
A Hungarian SME offers an equipment for recovering metals, applied in electroplating technique of surface treatment. It can be used to recover the metal waste, which arises during the silver-, copper-, tin-, nickel-, eventually zinc plating process and it can be recycled into the electroplating process. The investment returns in 3 or 4 years.
The equipment was designed for recovering all the metal ions from the flushing water. Along the galvanic line, 90% of the galvanic solution sticked to the metal surface aggregates in the economy rinsing vat while the rest 10% comes to the stream rins...more
Binder System for Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Process
[Submitted on : 05 Jun 2007]
During the last decade, process had been made in making debinding faster and more reliable. Solvent debinding is a faster route for debinding in Metal Injection Moulding (MIM) process. It significantly shortens the debinding from days to hours and limits the fromation of defects. however, there is concern about the hazards of organic solvents such as aceton, heptane, carbontetrachloride and ethylene dichloride. These are flammable, toxic and carsinogenic. Hence there has been a considerable motivation to design and develop binders that are water leachable which is safe in practice....more
[Submitted on : 10 Sep 2010]
We can offer technology to produce iron powder of high purity without Sulphur and Phosporous. The production process is very cost effective as well....more
Vacuum Pump Filter
[Submitted on : 03 Feb 2011]
The present technology for vacuum pump filter uses electrostatic precipitation principle to filter out all the dust, mist, oily and gaseous particles in filter fluid stream which is going towards the vacuum pump.
The additional fixtures like flame proof panels and flame proof fixtures makes the filter effective for use in flame proof environment like:
- Solvent recovery systems;
- Semi conductor(s) process systems in Bulk drugs and pharma;
- Semi conductor(s) where fumes of explosive nature is produced.
Dry air from the object moves inside the vacuum pump filter. The current flow g...more